Create and develop highly engaging, audience-focused video and multimedia content across Worship Center’s social media channels and other digital platforms to help our audience experience Jesus. This person reports to the Digital Ministry Director.
Full time salaried position, Sunday - Thursday. Must be flexible and able to make last-minute adjustments to schedule and set-up requests. Willing to work varied hours, including evenings as necessary.
EXPERIENCE and ABILITIES
- Education: Degree or equivalent work experience in media production with an emphasis on video capturing, directing, and post-production, or equivalent knowledge gained through work experience.
- Experience: Proven proficiency in media production, including storyboarding, scriptwriting, directing, pre- and post-production experience, including multi-camera capturing. Experience with Mac platform, Adobe Premiere, Adobe Photoshop, After Effects, and Motion Graphics software required.
- License/Certification: Valid PA driver’s license.
- Specific Abilities: Self-management and people skills, multitasking, and a self-starter. Able to lead teams. Skilled with lighting for video, video pre- and post-video production process, set design concepts/scenery, and audio for video recording in both on-location and studio settings. Develop skills and explore new creative techniques to accommodate the ever-changing social media and digital landscape. Understanding of video streaming and other forms of video-for-web applications required including stop motion video and Kinetic typography. Basic understanding of broadcast production and workflow; basic graphic design skills preferred.
WHAT THIS PERSON DOES
- We’re not looking for perfect video content, but we’re looking for an excellent standard of aesthetic, emotionally compelling, "scroll-stopping" content that introduces people to the love of Jesus.
- Ideate, write, shoot, and edit short-form, innovative and impactful video and multimedia content with emphasis on creativity on a daily basis for use across social media channels and digital platforms.
- Serve our audience by optimizing vertical and horizontal video and multimedia content for best performance on social platforms including YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, Instagram Stories, IGTV, Twitter, Snapchat & Tik Tok.
- Produce digital storytelling in a way that encourages people to share them on social media.
- Partner and assist content team in best ways to leverage video content and brainstorm topical, original content that fits within the brand, social media and content strategy.
- Communicate creative ideas within a collaborative environment including pitching concepts for original digital features and video series.
- Coordinate production of required multimedia and graphics artwork to include titles, animations, intros & outros, etc
- Maintains existing supplies and equipment. Recommend purchase of new equipment and supplies for the Digital Ministry Director to include with fiscal budgets annually.
- Recruits, develops, and serves as a team leader to volunteer team members in various capacities.
- Performs other related duties as assigned by the Digital Ministry Director.
Complete an application and submit a resume to